White 2012 screw Fremont CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redgs4

Reaction score
Hello All - Long time lurker coming out. Purchased my Raptor new in Dec 2011 off the lot - has pretty much everything except the front camera. First truck was a 93 Lightning and I have since owned a couple of LX470's [for my better half], a 2005 Taco and a 2007 FJ. In addition to the Raptor my garage queen is a 2006 S2000.

At the moment my Raptor looks like every other white screw but I am actively researching upgrades. So far I have done the mid-perch, corsa extreme, bed cover & bed rug and some audio and alarm upgrades by the CSC. :emotions33:

Great forum but bad for my cash flow.

OP
OP
redgs4

redgs4

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum! How do you like the Corsa Extreme?

The Corsa seems well built and sounds pretty good. Honestly it seems a bit quiet but others have mentioned a break in period. The tips look great but I would have preferred a single tip versus the Y at the end.

My son is going to UCSD and I have made that Norcal to Socal drive 3 times in the last year. Beautiful area.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

morning...........

Don't you ever sleep? :biggrin:

Good morning-

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking at options to upgrade my exhaust and appreciate your feedback.

There are quite a few Left Coast Raptor brothers and sisters that get together and play in our deserts. Newcomers are always welcome to join in on the mayhem!