Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Whipple stage 1 VS aFe stage 3 power package?

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Engine Discussion and Performance Mods' started by CaliKid, Nov 26, 2018.

Whipple stage 1 VS aFe stage 3 power package

1. Whipple stage 1

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. aFe stage 3 power package

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CaliKid

CaliKid Member

What up everyone !
    I'm new to this forum stuff, hoping my fellow ford raptor drivers can help me out here ! So I've had my gen 2 raptor for a year now and i think it's time for and upgrade ! I want the best mod to gain the most horsepower.

Ive been looking at the whipple stage 1 kit.
    Which includes 3 things (cold air intake, upgraded intercooler, and tomahawk calibration device) it claims to increase 150 lbs of torque and 70 hp, for $1,999. The other mod is the aFe Raptor stage 3 Power package which includes( momentum intake system, scorcher gt module, oiled air filters, and sprint booster) not sure on what the total increase of torque and horsepower is, it is $1,185
    So let me know what you guys think would be the better mod? or if you guys think i should go down another route to get the most horsepower gains

2. Rick McCraner

Rick McCraner Member

I have the whipple stage 1 with spd turbo adapters and magnaflow cat-back exhaust. I am very happy with the performance gained so far. Definitely a reliable boost in power.

Now I’m looking for more. AMS just came out with boost tubes and I’m thinking that’s next. I don’t know what else I can do to this eco-boost???

3. SVTTrooper

SVTTrooper Full Access Member

start by asking this in the Gen 2 area? especially since you've posted in the 5.4L page.

KCM likes this.
  4. Anthony k

Anthony k Full Access Member

Yea. Gen 2 area more responsive

Gen 2 make fun of gen 1 guys

But at least we can navigate a website!!!!

KCM likes this.