GEN 2 Whipple Stage 1 Kit Feedback Thread!

Feedback on Whipple Tune

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why don’t you post a picture of your truck for us. We’d all love to see those 37’s and the fit.

Sounds like you have a whole stable of cars. A Tesla. A Mclaren.... a Nissan GT-R...

I know I personally would love to see your collection. You must have quite a garage to house them all. Is it multiple levels? An elevator perhaps?

Inquiring minds want to know, man.

I can confirm the latest update works perfect! Adjusted my speedometer for my 37s and it's fixed with no wrench light. Might be the only tune on the market now for those who need to change tire and / or axle size.

Last edited:

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why don’t you post a picture of your truck for us. We’d all love to see those 37’s and the fit.

Sounds like you have a whole stable of cars. A Tesla. A Mcclaren.... a Nissan GT-R...

I know I personally would love to see your collection. You must have quite a garage to house them all. Is it multiple levels? An elevator perhaps?

Inquiring minds want to know, man.

Sure-

Follow me on Instagram... xkpgx

What's your IG, 'Guy' ?

You are right about the stable... Garage(s) lol

Did you think you 'had' me and I was lying? Rofl

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2018-01-15-16-27-24.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2018-01-15-16-27-24.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 107
  • SmartSelectImage_2018-01-15-16-33-02.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2018-01-15-16-33-02.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 115
  • SmartSelectImage_2018-01-15-16-36-44.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2018-01-15-16-36-44.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No.

I just really enjoy cars and wanted to see.

I also love architecture and like to see the various ways in which people house their collections.

There is another guy on here who has a beautiful 20 acre setup with his porches.

So while I can be difficult. I wasn’t this time.

And I absolutely love the garage. I’m allergic to horse though.

Sure-

What's your IG, 'Guy' ?

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

What are you doing to not rub with the 37’s? Did you trim? Are you ok when fully locked?

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No.

I just really enjoy cars and wanted to see.

I also love architecture and like to see the various ways in which people house their collections.

There is another guy on here who has a beautiful 20 acre setup with his porches.

So while I can be difficult. I wasn’t this time.

And I absolutely love the garage. I’m allergic to horse though.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

What are you doing to not rub with the 37’s? Did you trim? Are you ok when fully locked?

Do you have an Instagram account ?

RPG 3" perch collar, and a little trimming. No rubbing at anytime even aggressive offroading.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t have any social media accounts.

Not a one. Just one of my anti-establishment ways.

Do you have an Instagram account ?

RPG 3" perch collar, and a little trimming. No rubbing at anytime even aggressive offroading.

mad man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tune update

SOOO today I got my tune up date. Screwed it up. Call Whipple, talked with Jeff ,he said we could hook up with team viewer on our computers. He made the download happen successfull ! Now I’m burning pavement running strong. WHIPPLE is the ticket! I’m so IMPRESSED with their KIT and their CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is that behind the GTR?

McLaren

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

SOOO today I got my tune up date. Screwed it up. Call Whipple, talked with Jeff ,he said we could hook up with team viewer on our computers. He made the download happen successfull ! Now I’m burning pavement running strong. WHIPPLE is the ticket! I’m so IMPRESSED with their KIT and their CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Insane... Whipple has far exceeded my expectations for a product in this industry.

Whipple Charged

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sure-

What's your IG, 'Guy' ?

So I see you have a 1 horsepower vehicle right in the middle! Your stable is insane, that Mclaren.... Just wish we made product for it so I could "test" a few of them :biggrin:

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@kpg81. Please tell me some of those cars get track time... Not talking about the horse. [emoji6]

Guys I grew up in S OC, garages and stables like that are a dime a dozen. Out there the ballers have 100+' yachts and private jets.

#RealMoney

Oh, and where is the GT3RS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk