Whats my tailgate worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bp299

Reaction score
Going to order a tailgate with a step so will be selling my non step, White, with applique tailgate.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to order a tailgate with a step so will be selling my non step, White, with applique tailgate
Is this an oem tailgate with step and ford appliqué? Or after market. I tried ordering just the appliqué but I was told it was on back order.

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By any chance do you have the part number for the tailgate appliqué?
If you're trying to buy it to put it on a tailgate without one, it's been mentioned elsewhere that they aren't compatible. The tailgate with the applique has some additional holes for mounting apparently. You need the whole tailgate.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're trying to buy it to put it on a tailgate without one, it's been mentioned elsewhere that they aren't compatible. The tailgate with the applique has some additional holes for mounting apparently. You need the whole tailgate.
I know that. I’ll rather just get the appliqué and use 3m automotive to put it on. Removing the ford badge and raptor badge.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve done my research. But I’m not spending 4 or 5k on a whole tailgate just to get the dam appliqué.