What ya putting in your lip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Copenhagen, all day. In my younger years it was dip, smoke and drink at the same time. I would walk into the store grab some beer, dip, smoke and tell the attendant to give me anything else behind the counter that was bad for me. I don't drink beer (much), smoke or look at dirty magazines anymore though.

FYI, Pouches = tampons. :anitoof:

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Copenhagen, all day. In my younger years it was dip, smoke and drink at the same time. I would walk into the store grab some beer, dip, smoke and tell the attendant to give me anything else behind the counter that was bad for me. I don't drink beer (much), smoke or look at dirty magazines anymore though.

FYI, Pouches = tampons. :anitoof:
Can you even buy a dirty magazine anymore?

Club was my go to back in the day

P4SHOCAT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Before I retired from UPS, I was a can a day of Skoal mint long cut. The car washers were always giving me shit about the the spit streaks down the side of the truck.

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do the non nicotine pouches have the “satisfaction”?
From what I've been told by others if you just want flavor and no mess, the non nicotine or as they label them...zero......they taste amazing and last forever, they don't make the blood orange in a pouch with nicotine nor peach as of now, so those 2 flavors are zero and then wintergreen , mint, and straight pouches all have nicotine as well. Go to blackbuffalo.com and see to double check me.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back in the day I went from smoking at 18, to chew when they banned smoking on the flight line, to finally dipping because everyone did. I mainly did Skoal as Copenhagen was too much like worm dirt for my gappy teeth. I did go through a spell where we had gotten some free Rooster logs one deployment and I would go around asking if anyone needed some c_o_c_k in their mouth! :D:Big Laugh::favorites37::homoswitch:
I quit back in 2010 and haven’t looked back (except to laugh about the Rooster phase)

Attachments

• IMG_5211.jpeg
    IMG_5211.jpeg
    381.7 KB · Views: 2

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I gave up smoking cold turkey 44 years ago and never had one since. I never chewed or dipped any Tabaco product because it's just a nasty and disgusting habit. Worst thing is finding someone's left spit cup or *** of chew thrown on the sidewalk or elsewhere. Just my two cents worth.