What mods are you planning! Let’s see the lists!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, my first mod is ready for the truck, whenever it arrives, but hopefully this week, LoL! Put together a visor panel using the OneTigris MOLLE Visor Cover, which is 1000D nylon with hook and loop MOLLE and has an interior pocket as well. It's got three elastic securing straps that also uses hook and loop and seems to hold the panel up well under weight.

The mounted stuff: I've got a trauma kit, which is a knock off of the ITS TraumaQuick Rapid Access System, and an ITS Medical TourniQuick pouch with SOFTT-W tourniquet mounted using the MOLLE and half of a Malice clip, so one pull on the clip and they will come off. A Gerber strap cutter, a small trauma sheers secured with a strip of hook and loop, an ink pen, Sharpie and a small CRKT Minimalist Bowie fixed blade "Get off me ****-er" knife, which is fully Malice clipped in. I'll also shove some extra nitrile gloves in the pocket.

The cool thing about these style panels is you can easily pull them down to stow when you you exit the vehicle if you were worried about the less than scrupulous members of our society. They can be re-installed in about 30 sec. or less. The downside of the three strap versions is it will make access to a visor mirror more difficult or not possible unless detached, so your make-up might have to wait.

View attachment 318556
you live in georgia...soon you probably won't be able to because the communists have taken over, but while you still can, i would replace that fixed blade with something that moves a few hundred feet per second faster if you're worried about savages.

on a serious note, will that pull the visor down w/ all the weight?

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you live in georgia...soon you probably won't be able to because the communists have taken over, but while you still can, i would replace that fixed blade with something that moves a few hundred feet per second faster if you're worried about savages.

on a serious note, will that pull the visor down w/ all the weight?
Ha! I've got that requirement covered as well!

I don't currently have a Raptor, but I tested out on a Q5 and it held up well.

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. Ceramic coating
2. Ceramic tint front windows
3. Stubby antenna
4. After market wheels on stock tires. Something not far from stock offset

Thrush

Reaction score
Saw a few of us are doing satin clear bra as am I. We have to remove the graphics on the performance package to install it, thinking of buying some new bedside graphics and putting the Baja map over the top of the satin. Thoughts?
Hmm, they can't put the PPF over the graphics? I was thinking of doing the whole truck and wanted to try and eliminate the graphic hard edges that always catch wax by putting the PPF over it.

jmundy41

Reaction score
So I have a really dumb question about a "mod" lol. I have found a 37 raptor in transit near me and it's spec'd out pretty much what we would want, except it doesn't have the tech package. Would it be insane/stupid/impossible to think that I could buy the truck and somehow switch the tailgate out with a tailgate that has the step? It sounds even dumber after typing it...

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right on, was planning clear since it's Velocity Blue now.

Our gen 2 originally had regular clear bra before we switched to satin and it looked great over the graphics. One issue we had was with removal. When we took the clear bra off it took part of the stickers with it, so theres that. But over them it looked great! So easy to clean.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to assume that for the interior mods and tonneau cover we can just order anything that fits a 2021 F150 super crew 5'7"? Trying to order some things in advance of the truck getting delivered.