What is a fair price resale price for 2018 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are lucky. Here in GA we have a registration tax, and it is the same amount whether you are buying new or used, private or from a dealer. If someone buys a new truck, and then sells it a week later in a private transaction, the state collects the full tax amount twice. Only benefit we get is no annual ad valorem tax.

DrumReaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have wondered about resale... I’m in no way wanting to sell my Rap but my property taxes were just assessed at $55k.

I checked the KBB and to my amazement, they have my 2017 AG SCREW valued higher than what I paid.

Crazy.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are lucky. Here in GA we have a registration tax, and it is the same amount whether you are buying new or used, private or from a dealer. If someone buys a new truck, and then sells it a week later in a private transaction, the state collects the full tax amount twice. Only benefit we get is no annual ad valorem tax.

it's the same out here in ca, you pay the taxes when you register a new or used car, but like you we do not have an annual tax on the truck also.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of State

Yep, 5k over IS msrp in cali (a good buy). HB ford has the same truck listed at over 100k before tax and license.
And buying out of state for msrp isn't worth it after you consider travel/shipping expense, time invested, risk, etc; the savings is relatively minimal.

Out of State is the way to go!!

Bought mine in Vegas for MSRP and took a small vacation, Highly Recommended!!