2018 Leadfoot SCREW 28xxx for Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ggsando

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling my 2018 Leadfoot SCREW 802A with 28,*** miles for $72,500. Has Tech Package, Twin panel moonroof, carbon fiber, bed liner, tailgate step and applique, 2nd row heated seats. I have over 12k in mods and I don’t expect to recoup all so I think this is a fair price given the current market. Title is with Suncoast Credit Union Florida and vehicle located Bradenton, FL. (Let me know what you all think)

Price is negotiable and I’m willing to remove some items like the lights, bed cover etc, to lower the price. I have been to two off-road events (Durhamtown and Florida Raptor Runs in Ocala) and some trail riding through Withalacoochee, FL. Has a few rock chips on the hood and some superficial pin striping from trails. The cam phasers were replaced (Sarasota Ford) approximately 7k miles ago – no issues since. The twin-panel sunroof guides were replaced as well. Feel free to PM with any other questions.

Here is the list of mods:

COBB Stage II (gunmetal) (with tune from Goosetuned)
Deavers 3+
SVC bump stop with Fox 2.0 IFP shocks
SVC stock length shackles
ICON Attitude Adjustment collar
Magnaflow Exhaust
Two spare tires with TPMS sensors (rotated in w/ tire rotations)
GJ Motorsports brake light (with radio antenna mount-no radio)
Built Right bed panels/ Bed tie down mounts
KHC bed supports
Rigid Lights in bumper and A-pillar mount
Pro-Eagle Big Wheel mount kit (Jack not included)
LoMax tonneau cover (P/N B1010019)
Du-Ha rear seat storage
FuMoto oil drain valve
E&G Classics center console vault

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg