What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deavers are where it's at.
I'm thinking that's the move for sure. Just need to figure out which one (I'm stock-ish now. Maybe a "leveling kit" of some kind up front? Haven't dug into it yet). My STUPID garage door only has 7' clearance too. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that's the move for sure. Just need to figure out which one (I'm stock-ish now. Maybe a "leveling kit" of some kind up front. Haven't dug into it yet). My STUPID garage door only has 7' clearance too. :rolleyes:
If your leveling the front, you need +3 Deavers

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that's the move for sure. Just need to figure out which one (I'm stock-ish now. Maybe a "leveling kit" of some kind up front. Haven't dug into it yet). My STUPID garage door only has 7' clearance too. :rolleyes:
I have +3 deavers , 2.5 Eibachs and 37's, when I get back to my truck I'll let you know the height it's sitting at

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking that's the move for sure. Just need to figure out which one (I'm stock-ish now. Maybe a "leveling kit" of some kind up front? Haven't dug into it yet). My STUPID garage door only has 7' clearance too. :rolleyes:
let air out of the tires.

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After having time to rattle my memory, my garage is 7 ft, 84in, and with everything I mentioned earlier, the truck sits at 81in, you should have no problem. I just happened to take those measurements about a week ago