GEN 2 what CB Radio / Antenna / Radio Mount are you using?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CB radios?
People still use them?.....To the OP: Once you use a good FM radio setup, you won't be thinking CB radio anymore...except if you are a chasing them Smoky Bears out there...

WildClyde

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coupla questions for you: Where did you get the Icom radio, and did you get the 'general' version instead of the US version? It looks like the US version won't xmit on the FRS/GMRS frequencies. Any idea (I need to snoop around a bit) if anyone makes a 2m/70cm equivalent?

I buy my ICOM radios from hamradio.com. I have a new 2018 Raptor and have installed an ICOM 4100A and a Cobra 75 WX ST. There are posts on the Internet that show how to enable all bands for ICOM radios. It is usually a matter of removing a few jumpers from the motherboard. If you have trouble finding one, send me a private message.

zemuron99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds pretty close to what I'm looking to do. Any pics you'd care to share? I really want a nice, clean install in here compared to my Tacoma.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're now stocking the BulletProof 3rd brake light antenna mount.

Link --->>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS

EqLHEWK.jpg

VvU13fo.jpg