What are these seats called

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLJ

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Im trying to buy seat covers for my 2019 802A Ruby Red Raptor. My stupid question is what are my seats??? From all my lurking on here trying to find the answer before asking I know the Recaros have the blue accents. Are my seats called Sport buckets or Recaros?? A Ford dealer told me that if my seats are Recaro it would say Recaro on them, they don't. Also, If you don't mind after telling me what kind of seats I have what are some good quality seat covers companies out there? My old truck I had Clazzio's and they were a perfect fit but they don't make covers for Raptors. Thanks for the info!!20200926_193619.jpg 20200926_151534.jpg

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Im trying to buy seat covers for my 2019 802A Ruby Red Raptor. My stupid question is what are my seats??? From all my lurking on here trying to find the answer before asking I know the Recaros have the blue accents. Are my seats called Sport buckets or Recaros?? A Ford dealer told me that if my seats are Recaro it would say Recaro on them, they don't. Also, If you don't mind after telling me what kind of seats I have what are some good quality seat covers companies out there? My old truck I had Clazzio's and they were a perfect fit but they don't make covers for Raptors. Thanks for the info!!View attachment 152744 View attachment 152745

What do you call these seats? - Comfortable. Nah, but for real... no blue stitching and no blue suede on the seats or the side of the console; those are not Recaros, sir. Just the standard sport buckets. Hope this helps! :favorites13:

Last edited:
OP
OP
BLJ

BLJ

Reaction score
LOL!! Funny, Yes, They are comfortable! Thanks for the help Venerous!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BLJ

BLJ

Reaction score
Yes, looking for high quality seat covers. Not as high quality as katskinz thats a total replacement but slip on ones. I cant get clazzio again so looking into rufftuff and any other decent well fitting seat cover companies that people may suggest.

JP77

Reaction score
Yes, looking for high quality seat covers. Not as high quality as katskinz thats a total replacement but slip on ones. I cant get clazzio again so looking into rufftuff and any other decent well fitting seat cover companies that people may suggest.
Check out “Wet Okole” seat covers. They are neoprene and about as high quality as you can get. Watch the videos to install them. I’ve had them for years on my Jeep and in my wife’s Acadia. Great for outdoor sports and sand mud and water. They protect the seats really well too. Buy the direct and not from a 3rd party and you should save some cash too. I haven’t seen these on the raptor yet, but on older f150s they made a cover for the console that matched.

OP
OP
BLJ

BLJ

Reaction score
Ya, thanks for the suggestion. I live in Hawaii and ive had those seat covers. If you don't get them wet they tend to dry out and velcro pockets tear them up. Im looking for leather ones. Thanks for replying though!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why cover the seats? Just replace the oem covers when they’re shot? They’re already leather which is pretty durable unless you’re an iron worker or something wearing a lot of abrasive debris every day.

Plus side airbags? Don’t these seats have them? Even covers that claim to be compatible I wouldn’t trust in an accident.

FDHog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best seat covers I ever had were for my Wrangler. Made by a co. called Bartact. Wish they made them for the Raptor.