What’s up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roush2012- I’d love to build another bumper, but it does require a lot of cutting and fabrication that cannot be done without the truck present.

I can build you a tire carrier setup though. I’m going to build a new tire carrier system and could possibly just make a second set.

Have you started the build on the new carriers yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

deadlysilent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you started the build on the new carriers yet?

I changed my plans up a little. I’m going to be building a one piece setup that holds both. I’ll keep you updated on it.

I picked up my +2 Deavers and threw a coating of paint on them. I’ll be installing them soon and also will be building a bumper for a local raptor owner up here in the PNW.

OP
OP
D

deadlysilent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little coolant flush for the 6.2L, 9 years old and only 63,000 miles.

I still like to hit her with a moist towelette and tuck her in every night. Anything to keep her feeling young.

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I changed my plans up a little. I’m going to be building a one piece setup that holds both. I’ll keep you updated on it.

I picked up my +2 Deavers and threw a coating of paint on them. I’ll be installing them soon and also will be building a bumper for a local raptor owner up here in the PNW.

Did you ever get the one piece set up built?