What’s this button?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
85eurocarrera

85eurocarrera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you need to go through your camera and phone settings!!!
You need to check that your saving and sending the highest quality photos possible, turn off data saving ********.
And turn the phone sideways for goodness sake!
And get a closer shot of what your talking about.

So try again
I am new to iPhones and Macs. This is what I see on my laptop. Sorry don’t know how to screen shot on this computer...
C2379650-706B-4E19-BCB3-CCE79B519BE4.jpeg

OP
OP
85eurocarrera

85eurocarrera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never had so much trouble with pics on a site.

what’s posted above is what I see on my screen. Sorry, but dealer pic wasn’t the best, and I also cropped it about 50%

looks like some sort of towing apparatus? I apologize for not searching very hard....

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never had so much trouble with pics on a site.

what’s posted above is what I see on my screen. Sorry, but dealer pic wasn’t the best, and I also cropped it about 50%

looks like some sort of towing apparatus? I apologize for not searching very hard....
Relax, we're all a bunch of hard asses here, you're doing fine, it's the internet, lol.

OP
OP
85eurocarrera

85eurocarrera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't have a use for it, take it off and throw in a fedex box and toss it on your neighbors lawn.

Its a trailer hitch holder. Must have towed a bunch?

the light button is cool. Changes the color of interior lighting.

Mostly surface rust on rockers. Rest of truck is gorgeous. Talked with my body shop guy who is working on a gen 1 super crew right now with rusted rockers, I saw it, and says most likely trouble down the road.

maybe I gotta move on to gen 2? I’m going to daily drive this thing for at least 5 yrs, here in MN.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its a trailer hitch holder. Must have towed a bunch?

the light button is cool. Changes the color of interior lighting.

Mostly surface rust on rockers. Rest of truck is gorgeous. Talked with my body shop guy who is working on a gen 1 super crew right now with rusted rockers, I saw it, and says most likely trouble down the road.

maybe I gotta move on to gen 2? I’m going to daily drive this thing for at least 5 yrs, here in MN.
WIth the gen 1's, just remove the tape on the inside of the rockers, flush them really good and make sure the drain holes are clear, let it dry really good, spray some fluid film in and around there, let it dry for a few more days and then retape up all the holes. Best to do when the weather is going to be dry for a week or so depends where you live.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter