Wet Okole Seat Covers Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had these for my lightning. Great quality seat covers. It's made our of the same material as wet suits are made out if

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coverkings

I gave the coverkings a try this time and very happy, got them in about a week. We had the wet okole's on my wife's wrangler and they held up very well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 250

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had them on my 06' fx4. Worked great especially with a lab who likes to swim in every bit of water he can find.

Have debated getting them for the raptor. Was curious how they would function with the heated and cooled seats.

could of really used them at SDBR, my co-pilot destroyed the interior.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, I was asking about the CoverKings. It would be a perfect world if I could get these combined with the MOLLE on the back of the seat...

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used shearcomfort.com very similar to wet okole and comfortKing. I like the pattern options better priced about the same

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can anybody that has Wet Okole's on the front seats report how well the A/C works?