Well, the easy part has been done. Now I wait....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckian

Reaction score
Hello from Eastern Canada! I just put an order in on Dec 31 for a code orange 801a with the 37 package. Pretty stoked as I've wanted once since they came out and have never been in the position to actually go through with it. Dealer estimates 6-8 months unless supply chains improve (riiight) so I guess the long wait begins. I've never had to wait more than a month or 2 for a vehice order so these are uncharted waters for me. Hope it lives up to all the hype! Most owners I've met (and members here) rave about them so I'm sure it will.

OP
OP
canuckian

canuckian

Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on your order. Pic of what you're driving now, if it's a Prius, just back away slowly, lol.
Heh…Definitely not a Prius! For some reason or another I don’t have a pic of it that I can find but it’s a black 2019 Chev 2500 LTZ diesel. Love the diesel but hate the bone jarring ride. I don’t need to tow anything heavy these days so no need to keep it. The most I’ll be hauling with the Raptor are a SXS and snowmobiles.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Heh…Definitely not a Prius! For some reason or another I don’t have a pic of it that I can find but it’s a black 2019 Chev 2500 LTZ diesel. Love the diesel but hate the bone jarring ride. I don’t need to tow anything heavy these days so no need to keep it. The most I’ll be hauling with the Raptor are a SXS and snowmobiles.
You'll love the raptor for towing/hauling your toys around, that's where the Raptor shines, going to offroad places. Enjoy the wait. I waited 3 months for my Raptor and that was new in 2010. I was like a kid in a candy store when it showed up at the dealer, almost 12 years later and I'm still giddy.