Welcome to the Family! Gen 2 Raptor Support is Now Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badjk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about towing with the 93 tune? It’s not a super heavy load (obviously cause it’s a raptor). Just curious if I should go back to stock file for towing. Thanks

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Additional OTS maps will be available prior to TCM tuning being available.

Glad you're liking the goods! It sounds like the AP is losing connection. This will show the gears turning screen when it attempts to reconnect. This can happen if you have the auto start/stop feature enabled (and the truck is off long enough). Auto start/stop can be disabled with the Accessport. If you turn the Accessport off (with the power button on top) instead of allowing it to lose connection it will return to the screen it was on previously when you turn it back on. You can also use the Auto On/Off feature. More details on that can be found HERE.

Kyle@COBB

Kyle, your cobbtuning link isn't working correctly in your sig. Just thought I'd let you know.

Raptor-FTW

Reaction score
@COBB Tuning Out of curiosity, how does Baja Mode effect the OTS maps? By my understanding, it is the only mode that does something other than adjust throttle input/traction control/4wd/ shift points, with the inclusion of anti-lag. Does that have to be accounted for in the tune, or does it just adjust of the base map like all the other modes?

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@COBB Tuning Out of curiosity, how does Baja Mode effect the OTS maps? By my understanding, it is the only mode that does something other than adjust throttle input/traction control/4wd/ shift points, with the inclusion of anti-lag. Does that have to be accounted for in the tune, or does it just adjust of the base map like all the other modes?

All of the adjustments made from the factory in Baja Mode are retained even with the map flashed. So it's the same just with more power.

Kyle@COBB

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of the adjustments made from the factory in Baja Mode are retained even with the map flashed. So it's the same just with more power.

Kyle@COBB

Is this the same for all of the modes? For example if one were to be tuned on Cobb and had the throttle sensitivity adjusted for their liking for daily driving in normal mode and then wanted to switch to snow mode or another mode where the throttle sensitivity is already dumbed down how would this translate?