Weird Noise??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you drive your new Raptor like the Jeep in your signature, you might have hear weird noises as you creep over the bigger rocks... ;) :cool:

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Reaction score
If you drive your new Raptor like the Jeep in your signature, you might have hear weird noises as you creep over the bigger rocks... ;) :cool:

Ouch!! That’s a Ford Bronco, not a Jeep! LOL

The Raptor won’t see the rocks other than towing the Bronco to the trailhead. But your comment is well taken.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I googled IWE Valve Youtube videos and it sounds the same. Went to O'Reillys and they couldn't find it or even order one. So I'll be headed to the local Ford dealer in th morning to get one (maybe 2! LOL) and swap it out tomorrow.

Thanks!!
Keep hearing about this. Can you link the best video you found?

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. Ok thanks. When people post up about subtle noises I wonder if it’s just normal truck rattles or some stuff mine really doesn’t do. This one’s the latter. Good luck!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Reaction score
Wow. Ok thanks. When people post up about subtle noises I wonder if it’s just normal truck rattles or some stuff mine really doesn’t do. This one’s the latter. Good luck!

Now you'll know how to recognize it. When/if it happens to you you will think what the hell was that? Even my wife heard it and said that's not right!