Water leak front passenger side floor???? No Sunroof.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Water leak front passenger side floor???? I don't have a sunroof. Anyone encounter this? I can't tell where it is coming from. I have only run one wire from the engine compartment to the cab and it is not coming from there, it has been fine for two years but the last two rain storms have saturated the passenger side carpet twice now.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Could be coming through the satellite radio antenna if you have one and where it is located. My 2014 FX4 leaked there. I sealed it up with some RTV.

peavey02

Reaction score
It could also be the seal at the top of the wind shield. Also go to lowes or home depot and buy some DampRid. Leave it in the truck tell you find the leak.
Good luck tracking it down.

OP
OP
B

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks the very back is dry around the window. When I first discovered the problem the water made it back under the front seat to the back carpet. Going to dig into it a bit more today if I can. I don't see dripping anywhere firewall or sides......

Reaction score
Having the same issue on my 18 screw. So far they have explained to me that they think it's the AC pump given its on the passenger side. Need to take it back for the appointment mid Jan. Let me know if you get more details

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was a torn seal on the flapper vent between the bed and the cab. Its a bitch to see down in there.
Leaked from the front to the back on the passenger side.
Pop up your sill plates, mine were full of water.

mine is an 18

saeuta

Reaction score
I know my Ford Transit has the AC compressor drain thing right there. Mine was clogged and it caused water to pool there. But it's cold everywhere right now so why would the AC be on...

element217

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a 2020 I bought last month and it’s leaking from the rear passenger side seatbelt hole. Have to take it in to dealer mid January to get them to figure it out. They said could be sunroof, rear window seal, or third brake light seal. Aggravating that a brand new truck is having this issue for sure.