Washing step prefect for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FILRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the Giantex platform on Amazon and am pleasantly surprised.

It is just the right height, making washing/drying hood, roof, front/rear glass much easier. The doors clear the step, so you don’t have to move to open

It is truly non-slip. Even when wet and soapy, I know I’m safe from slipping.

It is solid. I’m 240 lbs and there isn’t the slightest wobble or instability, made better with the four legs and their broad rubber bases.

Giantex Step Stool Folding Step... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RJJ7GKM/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up a pair of Werner platforms from Home Depot on black Friday, they were $30ish each, if you can wait.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I purchased a double 4' step ladder but having to keep moving it often is a pain even though you can get a little more spread because it you can straddle the legs but I like Adam's small scaffold better so I just purchased it.

"Step Up Your Detailing With Adam's Polishes Standard Step Stool"

Not to mention this one holds up to 660 lbs. so it's very strong.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got a similar work platform - totally necessary for washing, checking oil etc.

I still find myself reaching for some spots. I guess I'm vertically challenged haha