Washing step prefect for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In for getting 2, 1 for each side when washing. Wish the height was adjustable with extendable legs so it coukd come up to counter orvtable height to do double duty as a portable work bench. And wish it folded flatter for better storage but love not having to use a step ladder and repositioning a million times while washing.

How do I find the Adams 20% coupon?

Raptor Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In for getting 2, 1 for each side when washing. Wish the height was adjustable with extendable legs so it coukd come up to counter orvtable height to do double duty as a portable work bench. And wish it folded flatter for better storage but love not having to use a step ladder and repositioning a million times while washing.

How do I find the Adams 20% coupon?
Man that's two wishes you wasted...you only have one left...lol

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man that's two wishes you wasted...you only have one left...lol
Lol, my Bday is coming up too so can add another wish shortly. Already have the Raptor, beautiful wife and kids, pool is going in the backyard as we speak, safe is full of guns and stocked overflowing with ammo thx to the walmart clearance sales, job has kept me working with full pay during Covid19...thought it would be OK to use a couple wishes on something for myself in light of all my other wishes being true already ;)

#livethegoodlife

Last edited: