Washing step prefect for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These size dimensions are different than the Gorilla I have. They are both comparable in dimensional size but not exact. The Gorilla does not have anti slip grip tape on the deck which I had to add. The Gorilla is just lighter and feels cheaper if that makes sense? The Adams has locking legs that are very simple, reliable and easy to use the gorilla has some spring loaded pins that I am already having trouble with one of them. I may see if I can return my Gorilla and get another Adam's.

I am in the cry once crowd.

Yes, gorilla is more of a brand name it looks like than a specific model. There appear to be about a half dozen variations of the stool, and coupe platform variations. I don't think any really match Adam's current sale price and quality right now.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, gorilla is more of a brand name it looks like than a specific model. There appear to be about a half dozen variations of the stool, and coupe platform variations. I don't think any really match Adam's current sale price and quality right now.

I agree 100% with that statement. Adams is just on a different level of build quality and heavier Material.