Wanted in IL/IN/WI/MI/IA - Fenders/wheels/leafs/ScabRunners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 5 2013 wheels with 22k miles. In FL but willing to ship at a negotiated price.

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look to be set for:
Stock Fenders
Stock 12-14 wheels
Stock Scab running boards

A couple sets of leafs locally, but still hunting for a cheap scab compatible exhaust (stock or aftermarket - in decent shape)

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look to be set for:
Stock Fenders
Stock 12-14 wheels
Stock Scab running boards

A couple sets of leafs locally, but still hunting for a cheap scab compatible exhaust (stock or aftermarket - in decent shape)

Hey - I've got the stock exhaust from SCREW minus the resonator. It was cut at the resonator, but if you could figure someway to use it I'll make you a good deal for it.

Just an idea......

RV67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a partial scab exhaust. Only muffler to tailpipe from a 2010.I think there is still a pipe in the front of muffler.

Can get pics if you want.....Im down state from you in Springfield

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks all! I look to have everything covered right now.

While I do have stock bumpers back on, if anyone has a set in mint shape and wanting to part with them cheap i'd likely be interested. Mine are in good shape but a couple minor flaws that might be easier to replace vs touchup.

Same goes for 12-14 wheels.

Thanks!