Group Buy!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’m excited to announce a new Realtruck group buys for Ford Raptor Forum members! For this sale, we will be offering higher discounts for ordering one or more items. If you order one item you will receive 10% off, for 2 items it will be 15% off each product and 3 or more items will get 20% off each item! This will be a great opportunity to get those accessories you’ve been missing on your vehicle. We have thousands of items in our warehouse so those will ship out in 24-48 hours, but I will confirm ship time with you before purchase! Just send me a PM with the item(s) you are interested in and your vehicle information and I will send you a quote!**

**Some items do not qualify for this sale such as freight items, wheels and tires. However, I still may be able to help find you some savings on these items.

Some of our most common pairings are floor liners and seat covers, tonneau covers and tailgate seals, intake and exhaust systems, mud flaps and floor liners, nerf bars and floor mats, seat covers and dash mats, and tonneau covers and bed mats/liners. Some brands/items will be ineligible for a discount due to manufacture guidelines, but I would be happy to check on that for you!

Here are our most popular brands!

upload_2020-6-9_15-8-31-jpg.jpg

We want to encourage you to reach out! Our team can offer insightful information on truck accessories, lead times, and discounts. We offer free shipping on all our products and Affirm financing! We're also are committed to bringing you as much truck content that we can. So stay safe, stay positive; give us a call or reach out by email and we'll help you make the most of this time!

We do charge sales tax for the following states: AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, D.C, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, TN, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY, VA, AZ, NM, ID. (Basically all states but OR, NH, MT, AK, DE

If you have any questions, feel free to call, email and PM and I am happy to help!