Vanity Plate Ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
uhhmm basic..yea.. we see that. LOL.. question.. are there hidden mountains in FL that i am not aware of? Cause if there are.. it's on my list to move to besides good ol texas..
loooove the rig tho. curious.. if your rear end looks that good.. what's your front look like?? :hail:
You know... basic looking...lol 1253B9CB-F496-4DE3-99ED-52DD199B8DF7.jpeg

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know... basic looking...lol View attachment 327801
pffffft... like too basic.. bwhaaaaahahahaahha.. you don't even have head lights! :anitoof:

is that whole clip just one piece? came out really nice.. bet that's a beast in motion.. now that we got the 'basic pics' you have any with this beauty in the air? or tearin up the bumps.. :drool2:anxiously waiting in the corner :smiley-face-popcorn

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
pffffft... like too basic.. bwhaaaaahahahaahha.. you don't even have head lights! :anitoof:

is that whole clip just one piece? came out really nice.. bet that's a beast in motion.. now that we got the 'basic pics' you have any with this beauty in the air? or tearin up the bumps.. :drool2:anxiously waiting in the corner :smiley-face-popcorn
Yeah it’s all one piece. But I would t know how it is off road this is a mothball project that may get finished one day when I stop building other people’s trucks...