Upper control arms and tie rods.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProfZeus

Reaction score
I had absolutely no problem finding multiple shops that were familiar with alignment using the UCA. I suppose it is very location dependent. I found the best strategy was to contact an off road shop around you and ask if they do it or know of somebody that is familiar/good at it. Most of the shops around me would be able to do it but were busy with SEMA coming up. They referred me to a couple dedicated alignment shops. The shop I utilized took 1 hour and only charged $95.

D

Deleted member 12951

I had absolutely no problem finding multiple shops that were familiar with alignment using the UCA. I suppose it is very location dependent. I found the best strategy was to contact an off road shop around you and ask if they do it or know of somebody that is familiar/good at it. Most of the shops around me would be able to do it but were busy with SEMA coming up. They referred me to a couple dedicated alignment shops. The shop I utilized took 1 hour and only charged $95.

I am sure if I lived out West, I would be fine....

galan.kelley

Reaction score
Definitely not the case in WTX, might be 2 people that actually know how to do the alignment from the UCA’s. So bad, I haven’t put them back on my 19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We sure are lucky when it comes to off road shit here in So Cal. We have SVC, RPG, Baja HQ, LGE/CTS, DC Shocks, Tucker Tire, and Im sure about a million other places I dont even know.

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We sure are lucky when it comes to off road shit here in So Cal. We have SVC, RPG, Baja HQ, LGE/CTS, DC Shocks, Tucker Tire, and Im sure about a million other places I dont even know.

Not from SoCal, but don’t forget about WOG and Evil Manufacturing.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How necessary are upgraded UCAs? Are the stocks strong enough on their own or do they not handle the extra stress when off-roading with the upgraded shocks.

Or is it just a nice add on if you add on Fox/King 3.0s?

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe one of the experts here can answer me this a little more direct. Gen1 aftermarket UCA's that will work with the stock beadlocks. Noticed some play in my uppers. Was thinking of upgrading. Noticed when looking most aftermarkets don't play well with stock wheels

BBLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered Fox 3.0's and Camburg UCA's to go along with my rear RPG Stage 3 with +3 Deavers!

Any other supporting mods that are recommended at this stage while I have it torn down?