Up For Auction: TRR Placard #1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I am going to auction up my prized #1 TRR placard. Considering that I never put it on my truck anyways.

I haven't quite figured out how I am going to do the auction. But 100% of the proceeds will benefit Orchard Africa. A charity that I have started to hold near and dear, and a charity that the owners of the Raptoberfest track are heavily involved with. I have told them that Raptoberfest will raise over $30K this year. I promised 20K last year and we raised $27K. I want to smash the $30K goal.

The placard number is good for all of the 2015 TRR events and includes a spot in the highly limited Colorado Raptor Run. The placard number also provides a spot and free entry into Raptoberfest which will be a capped event.

Money that has been raised by TRR for Orchard has built several community centers in South Africa. Your money has changed peoples lives. Physical buildings have been built, the money didn't just go into some fund paying an overpaid Non-Profit CEO way too much money. All donations to Orchard go to the charity itself, operating expenses are funded by a group of philanthropists. So 100% of the donations go where they are needed.

Ok, so that's my think about the little guy speech. Check back with this thread on how to bid on the placard. I may just let everyone bid up here on FRF and highest number posted on XX date and time wins. How does that work for everyone?

Orchard:Africa

D

Deleted member 12951

Geez, I wish I had the funds for this auction. Correct me if I am wrong here but any amount over what the normal cost for entry would be is considered a charitable donation for a tax write off?