Unofficial Snoball 2015 - the beast is Yeti to come

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing upset them, I pushed for 75 trucks last year and they allowed it. This year its less. One group less as of right now. It might change you never know.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sucks but I guess they have their reasons. Don't mind me. I'll just be refreshing my phone every 60 seconds waiting for the next 3 months for registration to open.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is has been on my calendar since last year!! I would love to have the privilege of running for the third straight year!! I wait with great anticipation and it sucks that the truck count is down just think of how much money is lost for the local economies. For sure a few thousand for each of the 15 trucks gets pumped into the UP. Also the loss for the chosen charity.

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
While 100% of the Snoball detail are not finalized, one thing seems to be very certain. There will be less trucks allowed than the 2014 Snoball.

With that being said, we are still trying to determine the most fair process to see who gets in.

So far this is who is 100% in for the Snoball

#1. GLRE Season Pass holders (There are still 3 passes left if you are interested pm me) For a 1 time fee this gets you into every GLRE event for 1 year.
#2. If you have been to every GLRE event.

What is this season pass holder thing you speak of?

And just want to add support trucks are in! Woo hoo!

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty soon you will have to do two separate snoball runs each year to satisfy demand. It is one I would love to go to but my chances are fairly low do to the time of year.

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to go to one of these but it seems like getting a chance to go is almost impossible. Is there a possibility to do two runs so that people who haven't been to one before might actually have a chance to sign up? The last event seemed to be a recap of the people who went the year prior.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If there was an auto train that ran farther north I would have bought the season pass. But with the time it takes to drive up and back (not to mention the miles and gas) I would not be able to get the time off work for them all. I will be hoping for a spot at snowball.

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Two in one winter seems like an interesting idea. DCNR limited the number of trucks but perhaps not how many times they go. Lol....
I think finding support trucks for a second run would be difficult.

This coming snoball will have 10 support trucks for a smaller number of participants.

Plus putting together the most desired winter raptor run in the world is no easy feat.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc