Under Tonneau Bed Organizer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wishmaker

Reaction score
I have a Bakflip MX4 and was searching for a bed organizer to be up front behind the Cab like a bed toolbox. I saw the one Bakflip sells but it wastes a lot of space when folded and is not big enough for my needs. I was at costco today and almost bought some black plastic storage bins which I could line up side by side and hold in place with bungie cords if there is nothing better out there the can sit under my Tonneau. Suggestions?

OP
OP
Wishmaker

Wishmaker

Reaction score
Thanks. I saw this but was looking for an organizer box that sits in front of the wheel well bumps. Like a tool chest.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the bed D rings and use a large Pelican case, 2 ratchet straps and I have taken it some gnarly whoops

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Joshua, this looks very nice, though it needs to sit on the bed rails which would not work with the Bakflip MX4.
For some reason I thought it would go in first then the bakflip would mount over it. Sorry.
Sell the bakflip and get the diamondback, though it is 1100 more it can hold an atv on top.

If you are not opposed to modifying the one I sent you then I don’t see why you can not bolt it under the rails or to the back wall.