Two SCrews IN STOCK at NY Dealer - $300 UNDER INVOICE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for that kind of a deal on a 2011 silver club cab, hood graphics, full power , Navigation, tailgate step, rear camera ....basically everything except NO Moonroof and side graphics.

In CT area (southern NE)

Club Cab? I think only Dodge offers those! Lol, just kidding with ya, I know, every manufacturer calls their 4 door something different! You my friend want a Super Crew or a Screw as guys on here call them!

SVTBird

Reaction score
Club Cab? I think only Dodge offers those! Lol, just kidding with ya, I know, every manufacturer calls their 4 door something different! You my friend want a Super Crew or a Screw as guys on here call them!

LOL ...sorry Super Cab is what I'm looking for not a SuperCrew

zanodave

Reaction score
Hey guys- my local dealer gave me a head's up that they have two brand new trucks being sold at $300 under INVOICE (Not sticker!). Invoice posted below too!

If anyone is looking for immediate gratification, this is your chance.
Contact Steve Miller ([email protected])
And tell him I sent you for this deal...

If you do end up getting one, let us know!

Thanks, for the heads up they have a blue super cab that I Committed to buy
hopefully I will pick up this week .

OP
OP
EAvila

EAvila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be traveling from carbondale IL to pick up
Let me know when you're in town then. Congrats!
ETA: Nevermind- just re-read and if you're coming up this week I'll be visiting my truck in warmer climates...

Last edited:

RPM6000

Reaction score
Van Bortel is a great place to do business... That's where mine is coming from... The price is correct, that's just how they price their vehicles. When I ordered mine they didn't require a down payment, just a handshake. That's how I like to do business...

OneArmedViolinist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no offense to the guys with Molten Orange Raptors but...............................................................

these are ****** ORANGE!!...

No WONDER they are giving them away... lol

There's a dealer here knocking the price down big time, to get this pig out tha door!

(jk, orange is cool, they just happen to be the color nobody wants )

lol the Orange would be ok for a day or two..... but do you really want a Big Ass Orange Truck sitting in your garage?....... :Moon: