Turbo adapter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep digging one line looking for valid proof if they make power but haven't found anything at all.

Same here...I can't find anything...looks like they'd work, but seems like a lot of work for what it is until someone posts dyno results. If there is a big proven difference, I'm in...

OP
OP
H

hewster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them and will dyno, just haven't had the time. I have a pile of crap in the corner to add to the truck and just no time :/

JacobSPDPERF

Reaction score
We have been able to get the install of our turbo adapters down to 45 minutes with this stud extractor from O'really. But you will definitely need to purchase our install kit or new studs (P/N W716667-S900) from your local Ford dealer. Still expect 1.5 hour install if this is your first time. Heat is still required but you won't need as much.

Performance Tool W83203 - Stud Extractor | O'Reilly Auto Parts

Attachments

• w83203_pkg(2).jpg
    w83203_pkg(2).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 81

Jack_Toepfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he doesn't know what he is talking about.
And I never saw his boost gauge go above like 17psi right?

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think he means he can spin A tire at 70. I keep posting this but people just don't seem to get it.

Ive noticed the truck doesnt lock up like my 2011 ecoboost with a locking rear end. Does the rear locker really do nothing unless in 4wd?

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

We have been able to get the install of our turbo adapters down to 45 minutes with this stud extractor from O'really. But you will definitely need to purchase our install kit or new studs (P/N W716667-S900) from your local Ford dealer. Still expect 1.5 hour install if this is your first time. Heat is still required but you won't need as much.

Performance Tool W83203 - Stud Extractor | O'Reilly Auto Parts

Aww man, does the included tool not really work?

I didnt get the install kit since there is like 100 miles on the truck. Can you re-use the gaskets at least?

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ive noticed the truck doesnt lock up like my 2011 ecoboost with a locking rear end. Does the rear locker really do nothing unless in 4wd?

That is my understanding. I was hoping someone with a G2 would confirm.

I believe Ford did this to avoid or lessen wheel hop.