Tuning question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyazz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not too bad you got to miss all of the salt on the roads. I'm just sitting at my computer waiting for 5star to email me my tunes so I can install them. Hopefully before I leave for class in an hour!

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not too bad you got to miss all of the salt on the roads. I'm just sitting at my computer waiting for 5star to email me my tunes so I can install them. Hopefully before I leave for class in an hour!

That's the only thing I am happy for, lol! The days are going slower and slower though. I have never been this excited for anything in my life. Except.... hmmm nevermind :)

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still noone answered why should we go mid perch? what are the major changes that you feel when you drive?

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still noone answered why should we go mid perch? what are the major changes that you feel when you drive?

Everyone says less nose dive on braking. And the main reason I am going to do so is for the looks. I don't like the factory rake that comes on trucks. Going to mid-perch is like installing a leveling kit, levels the front with the rear.

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
Tons of post around here from guys without trucks
Then I get smashed for try'n to point folks in the right direction

Silly stuff

Any how, check out MPT performance in orlando, best software at the best price

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Mid perch looks better and stops better , true

I did this my first week of ownership

After the alignment it actually DRIVES better. The trucks feels better on mid-perch.
Only downside is a little harsh ride at low speeds or like from stopped to start rolling. A little harsh but better looks and handling IMO.

The guy who posted above me looks like a clown

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant tell if this guy is trying to fit in and be funny, or what the hells goin on!... This is a forum. Nobody gives much of a shit about junior members posts when there typed like you've been here for several hundred posts.......... Respect is earned, build some credibilty. You have some of the same great advice as others, and some akward shit along with it....