Tuning issues - Return to stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweetlou1182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clamp on my IC pipe popped and truck went into limp mode. Since this happened I am unable to load my custom tune via SCT x4. Hits me with a “failed to download“ error And forces me to return to stock. Hoping I don’t need a hard reset from the dealer. Tried loading several times Over a few days.

OP
OP
Sweetlou1182

Sweetlou1182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m able to gas it now and have good pickup with no wrenches or a CEL. its still throwing a code but not one that throws a light. I keep throwing P05B0 - active grille sensor position. (This ever go away?)

still Unable to load my JDM tune tho. Same download error, return to stock. Seeking a fix here to get my aftermarket tune back on.

thanks!

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Give your tuner/SCT a call. They should be the ones supporting all of your installation efforts.

OP
OP
Sweetlou1182

Sweetlou1182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool hopefully something simple. Interesting I was getting the same return to stock error even when plugged into my laptop.

OP
OP
Sweetlou1182

Sweetlou1182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not having faith in SCT support so far. Had me try 3-4 diff things over random emails because the agent was not wanting to call me even when I asked. None Of their suggestions worked. Tomorrow is a new day tho.