Tuning Aftermarket Foglamps on With Your Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
REP POINTS FOR DAMON!

THANKS DAMON!

Actually, I can't give you any more rep points yet - the software won't let me. But I compliment you on your instructions (clear, concise, excellent pics) and I thank you.

My Achilles heel is electrical and even with these instructions I'm sure I'll be more than a little concerned about ******** something up that will lead to expensive dealership repairs :banghead:

And if I see any more questions/discussions posted on this thread I'll become even more worried because I hardly "get" what Damon posted and I'll surely (I told you not to call me Shirley) not "get" the follow-on posts. :banghead:

Just lemme know if I need to worry about following Damon's instructions :spinning: :mrgreen:

kelevra

Reaction score
Good write up. I needed the wire colours for the fog light install on our Baja 700. I tapped into the low beam cct though so the fog lights only come on when using low beam. Wired in two 40" off road lights at the same time.
Thanks for the great information.
Brent