Tundra to Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

East Bay Operator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the mans world of trucks.
I hate yotas asmuch as bowties

Haha ya mistake on my part shoulda just got what I wanted in the first place, always cheaper in long run to do it right. By the way your truck is slick!

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Thanks for the info fellas. I have to sell my Harley before I can drop the hammer in order to have something to throw down on it, plus a lil mod money to get started...oh and buy my wife something so she shuts up haha.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
welcome to the family, glad you found a raptor for yourself, you're welcome to come out to the prairie city run in october, and you can find a few other california runs in the california raptor expeditions link in my signature

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should check out some of the runs around here like the south lake run im not sure if theres space anymore but there are lots of chances for you to off road your truck.