Truck got totaled help w/ value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad they are offering you a more than fair amount, I suspected that might be the case with crazy used Raptor pricing. I’d search for a deal on a new one or just lease something for 24 months til the 3rd gen comes out.
Not really more than fair it’s really just right, there’s really very few left & the lower mileage well optioned ones are still getting big money & new ones are getting ADM still or they have cloth seats not much in between!

I’m gonna year drive some other stuff today

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really more than fair it’s really just right, there’s really very few left & the lower mileage well optioned ones are still getting big money & new ones are getting ADM still or they have cloth seats not much in between!

I’m gonna year drive some other stuff today

Have you considered driving one that has everything you like and need and doing a dealer search in a large area? A lot of dealers will do everything over the phone, especially since you have done your homework and they can deliver it to you. many of other members have flown out of state to pick up their trucks. A little more work but a lot more options. Just about every dealer on ebay offers both services