TRR14: Raptor Custom Embroidery Pre-Order Form

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mustangs

Reaction score
These look great. How do I understand the cost to get completed?
Interested in the 2 front Headrest and console with the Rapor Blue claw SVT, to go with my blue accent interior

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
These look great. How do I understand the cost to get completed?
Interested in the 2 front Headrest and console with the Rapor Blue claw SVT, to go with my blue accent interior

Your total as stated is $40 for headrests, and $75 for the console! $20 extra if you want me to install the leather on your lid. Thanks buddy!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you match the 2010-2011 orange interior color? I've got a 2011 SCREW. I wouldn't mind getting a few additions. Im thinking headrests and console lid just for starters, and go from there if you can.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Can you match the 2010-2011 orange interior color? I've got a 2011 SCREW. I wouldn't mind getting a few additions. Im thinking headrests and console lid just for starters, and go from there if you can.

I can definitely do that! Are you wanting orange leather? I may be able to work out something with my supplier. If not, I could do the claw mark design with orange claws and svt with maybe a white or silver raptor? I can also do orange stitch along the edge of the console.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered my special edition console today. Great vendor to deal with. I am so impressed with his work and that this young man is doing all this while attending high school. Hell when I was in high school all I could do was get to second base twice.

D

Deleted member 12951

Ordered my special edition console today. Great vendor to deal with. I am so impressed with his work and that this young man is doing all this while attending high school. Hell when I was in high school all I could do was get to second base twice.

When I was in HS, I did more homeruns more often than the 28 years of marriage. Had quite the crazy GF back then. :devilfinger:

D

Deleted member 12951

I need somebody to order one so I can give it a try or just redo mine

I am ready to order this week, either the rubberized console lid or the padded one. If I just get the replacement one, what kind/type of padding are you planning to use? How thick?

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
I am ready to order this week, either the rubberized console lid or the padded one. If I just get the replacement one, what kind/type of padding are you planning to use? How thick?

Do you mean one that is covered from ford? I am not sure I can take those off yet. I'd have to buy one and see if I can remove it. If you want a new raptor lid, I can get them from tasca for $181.

D

Deleted member 12951

Do you mean one that is covered from ford? I am not sure I can take those off yet. I'd have to buy one and see if I can remove it. If you want a new raptor lid, I can get them from tasca for $181.

No, the normal raptor rubberized one, not sure to take a chance. The part number I had was $146 at tasca. What part are you doing for that higher price?

So, what type/kind of padding and how thick??

Sent using Tapatalk