TRR: Colorado Raptor Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot to book a hotel in Creede. All the cabins are booked so I'm trying to load the Creede hotels website and it wont load. Any one else having this problem or is it an overseas thing?

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Since the few places to stay at in Creede have really frustrated me I'm thinking I may stay the night in South Fork.

Last year quite a few of us shared one of the cabins in Creede, maybe someone who has already booked would be willing to split. I think we put like 8 guys in one last year and it wasn't bad.

You will probably have to call to get anywhere with hotels in Creede.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm planning on booking rooms tonight. If I can get one id be in on a room as well. It will be the wife and I.

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pre-CRR offroad route
Starting in Buena Vista CO July 28th
1. Tincup pass - 13 miles (Buana Vista to Taylor Reservoir) Starts at Ghost town of St. Elmo , crossing continental divide and high mountain lakes.

If I am solo plan on:
2. Italian Creek, Reno Divide- 27 miles (Taylor Reservoir to Crested Butte)
3. Camp or Hotel in Crested Butte-
4. July 29th Paradise Divide- 27 miles (Crested Butte loop) Takes you out to Schofield pass and the Maroon Belles Wilderness area without having to do the Devil's Punch-bowl. Depending on time possibly Lead king basin to see the Crystal Mill. Then Highway 135 to 149 into Creed.

If I have two other trucks plan on:
2. Taylor Pass-14.6 miles (Taylor Reservoir to Ghost town of Ashcroft)
3. Pearl Pass- 21.7 miles(Ashcroft to Crested Butte) and camp or hotel for the night

Can't wait to see everyone in Creed on the 29th.