Trasharoo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mokie

Reaction score
32F46D13-2F85-45A6-8F7E-C40F12CE7DAD.jpeg EC07F895-D1B4-4FCC-80B6-DEAC5434B6EF.jpeg I’ve been looking into getting a good place to put all my trash when I go camping and Ive been looking at the trasharoo bags. I’ve been using a bucket for trash and it’s not cutting it. Has anyone used one on their truck? I know it’s meant to be on a spare tire but I’ve seen some guys strap them to their tailgates.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
View attachment 146326 View attachment 146327 I’ve been looking into getting a good place to put all my trash when I go camping and Ive been looking at the trasharoo bags. I’ve been using a bucket for trash and it’s not cutting it. Has anyone used one on their truck? I know it’s meant to be on a spare tire but I’ve seen some guys strap them to their tailgates.
I used to always get a kick out of guys with a trash bag hanging off the side of their rig bouncing up obstacles. It's usually the guy that insists on spotting everyone and has hat that says "Trail Boss" or something, wide brim pith hat and jean shorts.
Everybody knows the empties go in your buddies truck bed.

OP
OP
Mokie

Mokie

Reaction score
D4167A33-5415-4C46-A6E2-EDA31C6EF930.png 06312379-C1B5-4309-9F52-A2FF99C7881D.jpeg
I used to always get a kick out of guys with a trash bag hanging off the side of their rig bouncing up obstacles. It's usually the guy that insists on spotting everyone and has hat that says "Trail Boss" or something, wide brim pith hat and jean shorts.
Everybody knows the empties go in your buddies truck bed.

I’m none of those lol. I rather go trail riding and camping alone. I have my truck set up to escape people not have them join me in the woods. There’s nothing like getting away from all the idiots and noise for a few nights. I was putting all my trash in a bag and putting it in the bed of the truck but sometimes it would leak into all my stuff and everything would smell like shit. Or just straight up fly out. I used a bucket for a bit but it’s hard to get the bucket in and out because of my rack. The trasharoo seemed like a good option to keep my trash away from my stuff with easy access. Plus I think they look kinda cool. Access to the entire bed isn’t as easy as you would think especially when it’s loaded down with my camping stuff.

D

Deleted member 17706

View attachment 146391

They’re universal. They can strap to your tailgate or spare tire. I was in an Offroad shop today and found one. It’s was like 40 bucks so I ended up getting it. It looks eh but itll work for what I need.

They didn’t have a black version? Black would be a lot more subtle. I am like you and camp to be by myself. I normally double bag trash and stick it in my Decked drawer where it doesn’t attract wildlife. You don’t have to worry about bears in the mountains of Arizona?

Also, how has you fridge mount held up on your Decked? I am in the process of either mounting one in my backseat or on top of my Decked.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 146391

They’re universal. They can strap to your tailgate or spare tire. I was in an Offroad shop today and found one. It’s was like 40 bucks so I ended up getting it. It looks eh but itll work for what I need.

You missed my tongue in cheek. I know they’re universal, but it’s usually the FJ clowns that run them on their daily driver all the time. Even the Jeep guys seem to remove them when not on trails.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought one for the Rubicon Trail runs in our JKUR, still have it but haven't as yet been so off road that there aren't trash bins somewhere.
Of course you have to also pack out your poop in a bag from the Rubicon trail.