GEN 2 Trains horns triggered computer error codes on my 2017 ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Real Coolbreeze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My o2 is that it can't be the horn. Thats just air. I run train horns on my 923 and there's nothing fancy there 'cept size. And it shouldn't be the compressor wiring because you've done this before.

SO....

The ONLY difference here is the high velocity reset sequence of the multitudinous overpressurised ****-clippers that you inadvertently actuated. I didn't know there were metal parts up in there, hey, what do I know, right?

Go try it again and tell me if I'm wrong, coz I might be wrong... Watch closely when you do it. It may be that micronano zappity pop when all of their stun guns go off in their pockets at the same time. Which, BTW, having done that, is a whole different thing....

The Real Coolbreeze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My o2 is that it can't be the horn. Thats just air. I run train horns on my 923 and there's nothing fancy there 'cept size. And it shouldn't be the compressor wiring because you've done this before.

SO....

The ONLY difference here is the high velocity reset sequence of the multitudinous overpressurised ****-clippers that you inadvertently actuated. I didn't know there were metal parts up in there, hey, what do I know, right?

Go try it again and tell me if I'm wrong, coz I might be wrong... Watch closely when you do it. It may be that micronano zappity pop when all of their stun guns go off in their pockets at the same time. Which, BTW, having done that, is a whole different thing....

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. Took me a few . . .

The Real Coolbreeze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which? The potential for crowd induced EMP's, or how I sat down in my little Datsun pickup, as a young GI at quitting time and a crowd of friends in the immediate area, with my brand new stun gun that we'd been playing with in the shop stuffed in my fatigue pants pocket and then managed to repeatedly hit the trigger on while bending the steering column and wheel and breaking out the rear window as it lit up everything from my bellybutton to my turdclipper, all the while wondering what the hell the bright light in my pocket was.... ? Which do you need splained? Both are still, 40 years later, very vivid in my mind...

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
??? Please translate for us...
hes saying that people scared of the loud noised clinched their asses and must have had enough metal up there to emit emi and **** up the guys truck.

I don’t understand it I just somehow deciphered it.

The Real Coolbreeze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And just for clarity, regarding the alternate theme that jumped on this train here....
I have not changed my economic input to the economy other than to buy more and be more likely to buy local. I also am being very careful to maintain safe distances and wear appropriate PPE and I DEMAND that everyone that I'm keeping employed do the same. I've already lost one friend to this $h!t, and I'll be damned if I give it any more, but I won't give it my country either. It's not really that complicated.... for me. But I do see where there's a lot of folks getting pretty thin skinned. It might be a good time to just do what's right, for you. Other folks will likely do the same anyway without y'all having to catch their bridge on fire....

So sayeth the old retired prepper fart that lives in the country with his pretty young wife and lots of toys....

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And just for clarity, regarding the alternate theme that jumped on this train here....
I have not changed my economic input to the economy other than to buy more and be more likely to buy local. I also am being very careful to maintain safe distances and wear appropriate PPE and I DEMAND that everyone that I'm keeping employed do the same. I've already lost one friend to this $h!t, and I'll be damned if I give it any more, but I won't give it my country either. It's not really that complicated.... for me. But I do see where there's a lot of folks getting pretty thin skinned. It might be a good time to just do what's right, for you. Other folks will likely do the same anyway without y'all having to catch their bridge on fire....

So sayeth the old retired prepper fart that lives in the country with his pretty young wife and lots of toys....

Sorry to hear about your friend.

I don't have any issues with people trying to get their voice heard if they don't think it is being heard and asking that governors help them continue to earn a living. However, when folks make it a "freedom" vs "tyrany", D vs R thing, show up with their anti-gov Gadsden flags, strapping AR-15's and calling their governor's tyrants, just nonsense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc