Trade in the 2010 for a 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
why not spend some of the additional cash youd need on the 5.4 and up its performance, as per the variety of threads across the internet theres really not that much in it,,,, plus you cant brake stand a new raptor,,,,lol

This is 100% true.

The Torsen can be added from what I understand and an E-Force S/C is only 6k away :)

Both mods would be less than losing your shirt on a trade.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I look forward to you posting your DIY instructional info and video so those of us who want to do the same can follow your lead.

yeah me too..but Tank please remember to use spell check and keep yourself decent in the video (no nude shots please)...LOL :bananalove:

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I totally forgot about the brake stand!!! That is a deal braker ;)

I've been thinking and I will probably just keep the 10...waiting can't hurt. Especially with the economy the way it is...not the wisest decesion to go blow money on getting a car I already own.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I look forward to you posting your DIY instructional info and video so those of us who want to do the same can follow your lead.
Because production of the 2012 truck is starting so late. I'm not excepting the front diff to be available until around the first of the year. I may make a thread but a video may not happen because of excessive usage of 4-words.
yeah me too..but Tank please remember to use spell check and keep yourself decent in the video (no nude shots please)...LOL :bananalove:
Spell check is for *******. My Mac has auto-correct. :D

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
My dealership said they wouldn't take mine on a trade. (note to self, dont be FB friends with the GM of the dealership.)

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
FYI, last time I went into the service dept. the Service manager had very specific wording about warranty work "was your truck driven harder than a production truck is intended to be driven?". It sounded like he was trained to say exactly that. When before, everything I destroyed they replaced under warranty.

BTW, not to hijack, anyone else with a 5.4 have injectors that tick really bad?