Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dreuter

Reaction score
I stopped by my local dealer and ordered a Raptor on 2-10-2018. Just got my VIN today. The dealer said six to eight weeks from order to delivery. Seems like that is a lot quicker than most of you guys.

Lucky

I ordered 1/25 hasn’t been touched by Ford.

Reaction score
I ordered back on 10/27/17 and just got my VIN on 2/5 with a build date of 2/22. Got my window sticker on 2/15 and should be delivered around 3/25. I’m pretty anxious as I sold my gen 1 two weeks ago so I’ve been slumming it in a rental car for two weeks :(

infantrytroop22

Reaction score
I ordered 1/8 and finally was able to get my VIN from the dealer today, 2/21. The dealer wasn't able to give me any dates, and I haven't had a chance to contact Ford to find out yet.

Greatlaker64

Reaction score
I requested build estimates from 2 dealers in northern Michigan, last week 2/12. The area "rep" told one dealer 6-8 weeks and the other 8 weeks. Wanted to use my local dealer so placed an order with the 8 week estimate. Before ordering, I had asked for more specifics on expected build date, was told that Ford will be restarting the Raptor line around March 6th and building everything in the retail que at that point. While that was nice to hear, impossible to put much faith in it.

Nonetheless, thought I would quickly share what I was being told.

infantrytroop22

Reaction score
Finally got me build week of April 9. Ordered January 8. Didn't think I would have to wait 3 months for production, but at least there's an end in sight now.

mdracer76

Reaction score
Update from my dealer, they think it will be at the dealer by March 5th! It also already shows in the dealer inventory! Excited!

PatAv8r

Reaction score
Just got my truck

Just picked up my Raptor from the dealer yesterday, unfortunately none of the links in this thread helped, Palsap always showed the same information which was a pending status, most likely because it was delivered by train from Dearborn to California. I believe Palsap is only for tracking truck deliveries.

I even tried chatting with Ford on Facebook and they are useless. You just have to be patient. I ordered mine around November 1st so it took 4 months to get here.