Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JacobZ06

Reaction score
Time Soon for a Happy Dance

Was informed by my dealer our truck has arrived by rail. So another week until delivery day. Can't wait! But I will be sorry to say goodbye to the Supercrew Limited.

jkfuel

Reaction score
Ford Performance Chat is the way to go. My dealer was almost useless in getting any information despite multiple attempts. Basic build, blue, regular rims/ no CF, 802A package.

Pre-order date: 7/31/17
Build date: 1/16/18; 5.5 months
Delivery: 2/10/18; Pending but likely 3 weeks

Cody 2

Reaction score
I received my VIN number about 10 days ago. Order date was 10/30/17, allocation approval 11/ 24 give or take, received call early Dec. dealer notified that if I drop Bead Lock wheel option (dealer field rep. said have not seen these in months) will build much sooner. Dropped wheels and now have build date of 2/26/18 per Ford Performance with dealer delivery week of 3/19. Note that if you have decals or spray in bed liner it goes off site for these and take a couple of days. I'm only 100 miles from body and assembly plant but still takes 3 weeks to get here.

Ironwood

Reaction score
I stopped by my local dealer and ordered a Raptor on 2-10-2018. Just got my VIN today. The dealer said six to eight weeks from order to delivery. Seems like that is a lot quicker than most of you guys.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped by my local dealer and ordered a Raptor on 2-10-2018. Just got my VIN today. The dealer said six to eight weeks from order to delivery. Seems like that is a lot quicker than most of you guys.

My dealer said 8 weeks, and I am there in 3 days with no VIN.

Who at FORD did you send Flowers to?