Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have a truck being held for parts? As I approach five weeks of the vehicle being held in Buffalo for what I have learned is a part for the transmission - I wonder how long I will be waiting... Seeing stories of stranded Raptors with trans problems makes me a little glad they are fixing mine before delivery. However - seems like a lot of deliveries for builds after mine. I must have pulled the unlucky card...

zizouandyuki

Reaction score
It's been two weeks since I put my deposit down and completed my build with the dealer. Dealer told me (verbally and in writing) that they had allocations. Should I have a DORA by now?

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's been two weeks since I put my deposit down and completed my build with the dealer. Dealer told me (verbally and in writing) that they had allocations. Should I have a DORA by now?

Yea, ask for a copy of it. Should have details of your build and prices. Itll also inclue the Dealer and Order numbers.

With the dealer and order numbers you can verify your order is in the system with Ford Performance. Itll be "Unscheduled Clean" until Ford pulls the order.

Its good you have verification of the allocation in writing because that is impossible to verify.

HGguy

Reaction score
I have a window sticker!

Just got an e-mail from my dealer with a delivery date for the week of 5/15. No build date though. If this holds it'll be a full 3 months. I'm going to have to do another oil change on my trade in.

I checked researchmaniacs this morning as I always do and ****, a window sticker popped up! Blend date of 4/27. Can someone remind me what "blend" means? Anyway another move forward. Consistent with the dealer ETA for the week of 5/15.

zizouandyuki

Reaction score
Yea, ask for a copy of it. Should have details of your build and prices. Itll also inclue the Dealer and Order numbers.

With the dealer and order numbers you can verify your order is in the system with Ford Performance. Itll be "Unscheduled Clean" until Ford pulls the order.

Its good you have verification of the allocation in writing because that is impossible to verify.

Thanks for this information. I've requested the DORA twice now, and have been told that they're still waiting on it. I was told it would take them between 1-2 weeks, which seems like an awfully long time - Looking to find out if that's a normal wait for the DORA on this truck.

Thanks again.

Mapleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this information. I've requested the DORA twice now, and have been told that they're still waiting on it. I was told it would take them between 1-2 weeks, which seems like an awfully long time - Looking to find out if that's a normal wait for the DORA on this truck.

Thanks again.

You should be able to get a Dora as soon as you order the truck. Sounds like you are getting the run around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zizouandyuki

Reaction score
You should be able to get a Dora as soon as you order the truck. Sounds like you are getting the run around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the feeling that I'm getting. Two weeks after putting down a $2k deposit for the order... going to be doing a chargeback if it's not given to me today.

1DXmk2

Reaction score
I had a similar problem with getting a dora...when I placed my order, I was told that the dealer would have 3 allocations available at the beginning of the next month and I was #3. When the allocations were handed out at the beginning of that month, my order was pulled by Ford. At that point I asked for the dora and was told it wasn't available yet, that it would be within 24 hours. After two weeks, my dora still hadn't arrived. Though they wouldn't tell me anything other than they expected it to be issued soon, my feeling was that they didn't get all the allocations they expected and mine was going to be pushed back a month until the next round was issued. I ended up finding one on the ground at another dealer and bought that one, and released the order.

Hope the process works better for you.