Tow hook/D Ring isolator?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baja619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you are joking... Their Raptor suspension lifts are the last thing I would want on my truck!

HAHA Yeah I was only referencing their accessories. I dont consider body lifts suspension anyways.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ty. I recently ordered the 3DMaxpider mats from them. Weeks went by, no word on shipping. I reached out and they said they’d look into it. I had to challenge it on PayPal to get a refund.

Never ordered from them,but after I sent you the link went back to look around,waited 30 minutes for a 'Live Chat" that never came to be...and site looks fishy to me,so yep....wouldnt order from them....Seems there are quite a few SCAM sites poppin up...and been in your situation before....so just sticking to trusted sites now that have been in business for a while...
Stay safe in NY...!! Born and raised in NYC area....glad I got out 30 years ago... :)

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never ordered from them,but after I sent you the link went back to look around,waited 30 minutes for a 'Live Chat" that never came to be...and site looks fishy to me,so yep....wouldnt order from them....Seems there are quite a few SCAM sites poppin up...and been in your situation before....so just sticking to trusted sites now that have been in business for a while...
Stay safe in NY...!! Born and raised in NYC area....glad I got out 30 years ago... :)
Glad you said born and raised and not grew up. Personally I never have grown up.

my daughter went to WSU in Pullman. She stayed there, now living about 10 miles away in Moscow, Idaho and attends UofI. Washington State is awesome. Been many times visiting her.

baja619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Auto Anything is pretty reputable. They have been around forever.
If an order is taking for ever it maybe because they are on back order as AutoAnythign is just an online vendor.

CJ Pony Parts is usually great too.

Fireguy144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the outside red ones on mine, but they are extremely hard to find right now for some reason. I actually searched the other night because I wanted to order some green ones.

116918482_10109424597508115_5754389819723051563_o.jpg
Hi
How did you install yours ? I purchased the same ones, but it looks like they can be easily stole , or fall off.
I purchased so.e red zip ties and ***** them, so they won't easily fall or or get stolen. Just looking for maybe an alternative way to install them
Thanks