Tough Times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charles Floyd

Reaction score
So I have had my Raptor for six months and I love it but, now I have to trade it in. My wife took a big pay cut because of COVID and now I’m starting a new job that pays a lot less. So my question to the experts out there is what is a good trade in value for my truck? I have attached the window sticker for reference. The only upgrade I have is a Ford tri-fold tonneau cover. It has 12,100 miles on it. What do you think?

20200427153748.jpg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, with the current market very strong in used raptor sales, I think you won't take too much of a hit. I would try to get 60 -65k

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the selling dealer I bought it from for 69 offered me 63.

Check Carvana and Carmax and go with the highest. I doubt you'll get that much more to make it worth dealing with private sale and you have a loan on it which is a pain in private sales.

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My buddy owns a car lot and just sold an 18 with similar mods to mine for 72k. He had it listed at 63 a few months ago and pulled it and kept driving it. The market is nuts right now for used trucks. I'd start at 1k over what you owe on it and hope for the best. Maybe you can get out of it at least, but they certainly have gone way up in the last month or two.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because of the big pay cut refi wouldn’t give me the help I need

the selling dealer I bought it from for 69 offered me 63.
That sounds like a pretty good deal. Hate that you have to do though. Hope things turn around for you rather quickly and you an get into a gen 3.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk