TOPFIRE“Elegant Devil”-FORD F150 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are going to be sorry when China calls in all of the loans Obama has open with them right now and this thing leads the parade of Chinese tanks down Pennsylvania Ave. I bet Topfire2009 will be shown on CNN hanging a big middle finger out the window of his truck at all of us.

[Said halfway sarastically]
Those tanks will never roll in Idaho. There's like 8 guns per house here, so it'd be Panda Express free in no time. All their shit is knock off's anyway. They haven't had an original thought since the great wall. Not too worried.

D

Deleted member 12951

Don't think anyone is ever going to want to invade Idaho of less than 700k homes and 1.5m people. There are cities larger than that.... j/k

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those tanks will never roll in Idaho. There's like 8 guns per house here, so it'd be Panda Express free in no time. All their shit is knock off's anyway. They haven't had an original thought since the great wall. Not too worried.

Guns don't do much to tanks, better learn the way of the IED. And don't be so certain about their "defense" technology. They are funneling a remarkable amount of money into it and have some cutting edge stuff.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guns don't do much to tanks, better learn the way of the IED. And don't be so certain about their "defense" technology. They are funneling a remarkable amount of money into it and have some cutting edge stuff.

Yeah, their cyber warfare advances and electromagnetic pulse research are definitely cause for concern. I'm mostly just being a **** because my Seahawks lost, haha. I still think they'd have hell to pay in some states more than others though :gunner:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Their research into hypersonic ICBMs is concerning as well, we don't have a way to intercept. And now we have Russia claiming they have a nuclear surprise for "NATO" which we all know means the U.S. There are definitely states more aptly prepared to defend their own (I'm from Texas) but we are all so technology dependent that if we were cut off I think most would flip out.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score

They don't need tanks. You know how big their damn army is? All they have to do is roll in Red Dawn style.

If it does happen Ill be covered. (I'm Asian)

Half-way joking. But yea, I'm worried they will call Obama and tell him that our printed money is good and tell us to pay up on the debts they own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They don't need tanks. You know how big their damn army is? All they have to do is roll in Red Dawn style.

If it does happen Ill be covered. (I'm Asian)

Half-way joking. But yea, I'm worried they will call Obama and tell him that our printed money is good and tell us to pay up on the debts they own.

You'd want to change your name from bearlee to completelee just in case though lol.

So I wonder, if they actually did that...would we? Or is that how it all crashes?

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You'd want to change your name from bearlee to completelee just in case though lol.

So I wonder, if they actually did that...would we? Or is that how it all crashes?

Bahah! I guess I'll be screwed since they monitor the interwebs already.

Well... No one knows for sure what "would" happen. I mean prices of anything is all basically based on speculation, and well supply and demand.

But economies of countries are hard to judge.

Look at some of the countries in the EU. Their economies tanked due to financial hardships which was based off of no jobs, which is due to no one spending money, then no one was spending money so there were even less jobs.

I think if China were to make us pay our debts, the whole worlds economy would collapse.

But hopefully China won't do that since their economy is largely based off of our ability to consume their exported products.

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone explain that rear suspension? 2 coilovers, leaf springs, and what looks like a 4 link of sorts?

that 4 link you see, is actually the front crossmember drop down bracket support. it prevents the front end to be bent back when you hit/run over something...like a curb.

1010916_475024385906769_721177730_n.jpg