GEN 2 Top 15 Tonneau Covers - which do you have?

Which Tonneau do you have?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigLogDogg

Reaction score
I went with the Truck Covers USA American Worker Jr. and I Love it. I like how it looks and functions. Being in construction, I love having the toolbox for tie downs, tools, and extra PPE for the crews.
IMG_3777.jpg

rosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i plan on getting a Peragon cover again. Ive had them on 2 different trucks and have been extremely happy with them.

Check em out.

peragon.com

crewchief97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad has the WeatherTech Tonneau Cover

9HSDIkT.jpg
Tyh65dq.jpg
I bought the same cover and recommend it. Main reason for choosing this cover was the ability to remove it extremely quickly in able to utilize the full bed length. It was also super easy to install and honestly took no more than 45 min including unboxing.

Lastly, let your dad know that he can remove the protective tape squares installed on the first leaf next to the cab. They are there only for protection during shipping.

ChrisZski

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lastly, let your dad know that he can remove the protective tape squares installed on the first leaf next to the cab. They are there only for protection during shipping.

passed along the info, he just laughed and said thanks as he went into the garage to remove them.

801Ag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RetraxPRO XR for me. I’ve had 3 different covers but finally landed on this and am really happy with it thus far. 77ed1d863d30603c77028b0cfacac9fc.jpg8df75ccc9b4cbeb93cffe96db5d13d27.jpg

x96535

Reaction score
Pace Edwards Ultragroove. I’m very impressed with the quality of this tonneau cover. Extremely low profile for having built in tracks on the sides.

67fab5da52a90d440b770a5cf530d257.jpg