GEN 2 Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any hands on with the OEM soft cover? I should have waited and ordered a cover.

So, will the OEM last more than 500 miles ?;)

Speedy3

Reaction score
I picked up a Retrax Pro MX and am very happy with the fit and quality. definitely would recommend.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any hands on with the OEM soft cover? I should have waited and ordered a cover.

So, will the OEM last more than 500 miles ?;)

03'Darin is a dealer and posted this about the soft cover earlier in this thread...

Tonneau Cover

I run the soft Ford roll up on my current truck and love it. I use the bed quite a bit. When I can fit the stuff under the cover its out of the weather and it's out of peoples sight. Of all the years I've had a soft cover I've never had anything stolen out from under them. Thieves are usually to lazy to put the effort forward trying to get in if they don't see something before hand that they want. When I need the bed and have to roll the cover up it only takes a minute. Also thanks in part to the tailgate step. We've also sold a ton of those covers here at the dealership and never had a customer disappointed. That's what I'll be putting on my new truck.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_fid=17668&share_type=t&share_pid=1036000

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
03'Darin is a dealer and posted this about the soft cover earlier in this thread...

Tonneau Cover

I run the soft Ford roll up on my current truck and love it. I use the bed quite a bit. When I can fit the stuff under the cover its out of the weather and it's out of peoples sight. Of all the years I've had a soft cover I've never had anything stolen out from under them. Thieves are usually to lazy to put the effort forward trying to get in if they don't see something before hand that they want. When I need the bed and have to roll the cover up it only takes a minute. Also thanks in part to the tailgate step. We've also sold a ton of those covers here at the dealership and never had a customer disappointed. That's what I'll be putting on my new truck.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_fid=17668&share_type=t&share_pid=1036000

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot for the post and info! I appreciate it!

DiSanto

Reaction score
This cover went on in 30 minutes, including heat gun to the rubber trim to flatten it out. I love this roll up Bak cover, and I have complete bed access and access to the locking cleats. This is the cheapest cover I've bought, so I'm hoping I end up liking it.

Attachments

• IMG_5748.jpg
    IMG_5748.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_5743.jpg
    IMG_5743.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 248

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This cover went on in 30 minutes, including heat gun to the rubber trim to flatten it out. I love this roll up Bak cover, and I have complete bed access and access to the locking cleats. This is the cheapest cover I've bought, so I'm hoping I end up liking it.

What model of Bak cover is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk