Tonneau Cover of choice??????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearii

Reaction score
recall on this

FYI - recall issued on these: EXTANG CORPORATION issued a recall on the ENCORE TONNEAU COVER model - Recalls & alerts - Healthy Canadians Website

The Extang Encore is a fairly unique folding cover. If you look it up, watch the vid on Extang's site.

Encore2.jpg

BigBlock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, that's correct, there is a recall. Of course I posted a picture of the cover a year ago (before the recall). I understand that Extang is correcting the problem on new models. So, the Encore is still available, but you should make sure you get the new model.

RecallP1_zps7f0521ce.jpg

RecallP2_zps499f97c7.jpg

hackleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Retrax pro here also. Great cover. Lost a bolt offroading, called them and sent me a bolt kit for free! Excellent customer service.

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We sell mainly BAK products, we find that our customers are highly satisfied and have few, if any, complaints. Many of which are a loose drain hose or something very minor and fixable in a few minuets. You can check out our selection for Raptors here, also there are pictures of Raptors with the BAK covers installed there as well so check it out! Any questions, call (909)-599-2228.

Last edited:

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and got the REV made by Ford when I ordered my Raptor. Its pretty much a Bakflip F1 but I love it. Got a good deal through my dealer other wise its a little too expensive.

BigBlock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and got the REV made by Ford when I ordered my Raptor. Its pretty much a Bakflip F1 but I love it. Got a good deal through my dealer other wise its a little too expensive.

Ford does not make tonneau covers. The cover that you're referring to used to be a Bakflip HD, but perhaps now it's a Bakflip F1.