Tmx skid plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if TMX still sells the skid plates? I looked all over the website but can't find it and I see they haven't been real active on here lately.

If anyone has a TMX plate what are your thoughts? Any ideas of a replacement other than TMX? Mine took a little beat down at time attack and the dunes.

D

Deleted member 12951

I have one and it is very durable. But even it can get dented as mine is. Very difficult to pound/bend back. Been asking TMX to buy another one for a couple months now.....

OP
OP
CP RAPTOR

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must be dumb cause I couldn't find it anywhere lol. Rdfts do you have any pics of it? Front and side angle? Also do you have to remove the whole plate to get at the oil filter?

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I must be dumb cause I couldn't find it anywhere lol. Rdfts do you have any pics of it? Front and side angle? Also do you have to remove the whole plate to get at the oil filter?

Nope, you can access the filter with the plate in place.
Paint the bolts before you mount them.

SVTRaptorNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have tried to contact them about their skid plate multiple times. Last I heard they have a few lightly used ones but i couldn't get an answer on if they would sell them or not.

Here is to hoping.